Excursion on HYIP-projects
Paying attention to various ways of earning in the network, applicants often come across information about HYIP – hyips. It is under this name that you can find services that attract assets at high interest rates.
For a long time, such projects have proved themselves both from the positive and from the negative side. HYIP have their own classification, according to which it is possible to determine the direct relationship between the life of the site and the profitability.
- Classic HYIP. It is an entrepreneurial activity that is conducted from one person or group of citizens who have established a completely formal enterprise. Such companies are officially registered, have their own history, a series of reviews and a functional website.
Types of classical hyip:
- low-percent hyip. The paid profit from participation in such projects is 20 percent per month. Hypes with such a percentage are the most reliable and exist for a long time. In some cases, owners of such companies open physical offices for the reception of customers, signing contracts, etc.
- average-percent hyip. Hypes with higher profitability, about 20-60 percent per month. Their popularity is due to the impressive spending on promotion. The so-called “middle percentages” are characterized by an average life expectancy. Individuals and legal entities that cooperate with HYIPs of average profitability for more than a year are at great risk of losing their capital.
- high-percent hyip. Projects that promise a level of return above 60 percent are the most risky. On profitability, they can only be compared with Forex. Actually, the legend of such projects is being built on the subject of the financial market. Usually the duration of their activities does not exceed one month.
- Financial pyramids. No one is re-investing the funds received. Profit first participants usually get in the first days of existence, for this they quite sincerely support the legend of HYIP. All payments are made exclusively at the expense of new entrants.
- Credit exchanges, mutual funds. They work at different times on the market. If the project could be promoted through marketing, they could even become very popular and last for years. But common fraud is common.